WELL HELLO THERE! Feel free to actually read this, or just ignore it all. But anyways, you’re going to have to get to know me, Eventually…
I’m Barbara but, I have so many nicknames so please feel free to call me any of these: barbie, lacayo, barb, barbs, bar-b-que, barboo, barbar the barbarian, & skinny bones.
- I’m seventeen
- Hispanic; Nicaraguan.
- My favorite colors are: Blue, Purple, White, Green & Black.
- Strangely, I’m allergic to kiwi and almonds.
- I’m addicted to ice Cream, cheesecake and to any gummy candy (gummy bears, sour patch kids…).
- I love reading and watching movies.
- I love to dance, especially spontaneously.
- I can’t live without music, literally. (I hate being in silence, unless it’s peaceful)
- I’m fluent in two languages, English & Spanish, and currently learning German.
- I’m only 5 feet & 3 inches. :(
- Currently located in Woodbridge, Virginia (This doesn’t give you permission to stalk me :P)
- Born and raised in Washington D.C.
- I’m a writer, it’s my passion to write, always have and always will. I’ll write anything, from poems, lyrics, short stories or fan fictions.
- I’m not your average popular girl, I’m very shy and quiet but once you get to know me, I never stop talking.
- I’ve done gymnastics for five years; it’s my favorite sport ever. (If you consider it a sport)
- I’m an only child, therefore I tend to create very close bonds with my friends.
And that’s me. :)